National Ready Made Mix

Company History

Company History

National Pre-Mix Construction is a private limited company incorporated and domicile in Ethiopia with its principal place of business in Kirkos sub-city, Woreda 05 Addis Ababa. The company obtained its commercial registration to engage in manufacturing and supplying of ready mix concretes of different class to building and road construction projects, real estate developers and others customers situated in Addis Ababa and surrounded areas. The company is owned by two shareholders, Bizenu Investment Plc and East African Real Estate Development Plc. Out of the total registered capital, 70% of share contribution was made by Bizenu Investment Plc and the remaining 30% of share contribution was made by East African Real Estate Development Plc..

National premix construction is one of sister companies of national cement in east Africa holding. A leading industrial conglomerate in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa is playing a prominent role in industrialization of the country during the last 6 years.

National Premix Construction plc is established to engage in manufacturing of cement products mainly ready mix concrete to supply to construction projects…

Working hours
Social Media
Contact info